June 20 (Day 18)
Sunday morning, after attending church, we found a place to eat lunch and then made our way to the Golden Gate Bridge. As usual, it was a little chilly, but the view was beautiful. The 1.7 miles across way definitely worth it. The water below was so green and magnificent, the sky so blue and the California mountains so beautiful. It was a wonderful experience.
After we returned to the van, we made our way back to the hotel to rest our tired feet. And also so Dad and I could get ready for our long awaited night! He had gotten us tickets to see Wicked in the Orpheum theatre in downtown San Francisco. I had seen the show once before in Louisville, so I knew I had a lot to look forward to. It was amazing! Both funny, and impressive the play made for a wonderful evening! Thanks Dad! J
Best part of the day? Well I can’t speak for Mom and the boys, but Dad and I had a blast at Wicked!!
June 21 (Day 19)
Six Flags!! Once again, we all were thankful for our season passes. It was nice to throw a little variety into things and to once again get to ride some roller coasters!! We all had a great time at the park. The weather was perfect, not to hot and not to cold, and we all enjoyed our day. After shutting down the park, we started back to the hotel, but not before we stopped at Dollar Tree (with a freezer section!!) and loaded up on frozen dinners for supper (frozen dinner night is one of our favorite vacation traditions J). Once again, we had a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment