Now, on to the October news.
Blake finished his football season last month by scoring a touchdown in his final game. He had a great season!
Even better, his school work has been VERY good and he brought home a super report card.
He too is having a great school year. His first report card in Junior High was straight A's!
BTW, for those of you who knew me when I was in 7th grade, (there are a few of you) who does the kid on the far right remind you of?!?! Eerie!
Her grades are great too! 5 A's when you're playing a varsity sport is tough to do!
She is pictured riding in the Homecoming parade and sporting her new Metal Mouth! Dawgnabbit-Why'd she have to be so purty?!
Molly and Kyle both enjoyed having Nana and PawPaw see them end their seasons.
Another one of the things she does well is teach pre-school. This is only 1/3 of her students (can you tell it's Halloween?) but see how attentive they are.
My current office is adjacent to her classroom which has helped me get to know the kids and to realize what a great teacher she is and how much she loves it.
Upcoming events:
Opening day of deer season AND the UGA/UK which the boys and I are going to with the Williams guys.
A Thanksgiving visit from Aunt Kristy and the Cuz's
And a big 4-0 for someone we all know and love!
With love from,
Keith, Kim, Molly, Kyle, and Blake
3 comments:
I love watching your family grow up and so much in love with each other. Sara & Derek both have blogs if you would like to catch up on them and their kiddos.
http://themalleyclan.blogspot.com/
http://mrandmrsrogersneighborhood.blogspot.com/
The Rogers Neighborhood is by invite only since Derek is now a game warden they are a little leary about posting things, but if you email them, they will put you on their list. SO good to read your blog again. Jackie (Avedis' daughter and your cousin!
Super nice view from your deck. Next time I go backpacking, I think I'll hike from your house!
You're right. That poor kid does look a little bit like you. Just imagine what they could accomplish with the quality coaching we had (Coach Ford)!
Another good update as usual. It's nice to get to see some pictures that I haven't seen yet. You do a good job with them, I especially liked the last one from a photography angle. Plus I've seen all of the other "subjects" in person.
Post a Comment