Monday, June 30, 2008

June...it's much more than a vacation!

In addition to our annual vacation (see last blog entry and webalbum) we got to do a lot of other neat stuff in June.

BLAKE IS 8! It's hard to believe (I always say that but it's true) but that guy turned 8 on the 13th! Can you believe it?!





On the 14th I ran the Hatfield/McCoy Reunion Festival Half-Marathon. Pre-race nausea and abdominal cramps (bad pasta at the pre-race dinner???) for the last 10 miles kept me from running the time I wanted , but I still ended up 18th out of 126 runners. I guess I should be satisfied...


































On the 17th Kyle and a few others were honored by the Board of Education for having achieved the Presidents Physical Fitness Award. It was a nice presntation complete with a patch and a certificate signed by ole G-Dub himself!
This month was also the Future Champions Football camp that Blake has participated in for the 3rd year now. Somehow he has earned the nickname "Crazy Legs". Does he look like a future champion?





Well, it's been a great month for us and we hope it has been for you too.
Take care and God bless.

Love,
Keith, Kim, Molly, Kyle, and Blake

No comments: