Wednesday, March 12, 2008

March Madness!

March has been wild and wooly...in a good way.


The best news of the month was Kim getting (finally) her "new" van. You know you're getting older when you're excited about a minivan...but we are!






I had to go to Prattville to get the van, so Kyle and I headed out early Monday. While Kyle and Nana goofed off, Dad, Brian, and I played some pasture pool. We had a great time and it was a nice, unexpected surprise to have that time together. We headed back early Tuesday.













Then, on Thursday I headed to Tanzania. The trip went very well and you can check out a few of the pics in the webalbums.









After 14 days of travelling and/or teaching, Denny and I needed some R&R (at least that's what we told ourselves) so we hit Zanzibar! While Denny loafed around, I went diving. I am now a certified scuba diver. I used the camera on only one of the dives and wouldn't you know it, the other one was by far the best! Oh well...


Right before I left home, the boys and I split a package of "Bubba teeth" - they were a big hit with the folks there and they feature prominently in the photos.

I'm writing this on a layover in Amsterdam, so please overlook any errors that my foggy mind may have come up with.

That's all for now! Have a great April!

Love from,
Keith, Kim, Molly, Kyle, and Blake

1 comment:

Dale's Spot said...

enjoyed the blog...give me a call sometime when you're down this way and let's get together....nah, that'd be fun.