Tuesday, February 05, 2008

A Good Start to the Year

Our 2008 is off to a slow and uneventful start...and that's a good thing! After a wild-n-wooly second half of '07, we have welcomed a saner start to this year. Of course I'm sure that'll change soon.

Kyle and I have been busy with basketball. Our team isn't quite the roundball version of the Bad News Bears, but let's just say that we've made sure that all the other teams have a win under their belt! Isn't that benevolent?! What they need is a better coach! (BTW, don't you love the way they all try to look serious and tough?!)

Molly's 1st academic team competition went well with them coming 2nd in the region which allows them to go to district competition on Feb. 14. You go girl!

I spent a few days (Jan. 20-23) preaching in Tazewell, Tn. Not much to do there but it's pretty, the people are nice, and I stayed in a great place on the lake.

>Here's my new toy. I'm hoping to have a chance to baptize it next month in Zanzibar! Look for some great underwater pics in the coming updates.
>Be sure to check out the new "Webalbum" section to the right, just under our family pic.
>Just in case you want to know...I wrote the first chapter in this book.
>See you later! I will now go enjoy my last 2 weeks of under-40-dom!
K,K,M,K,&B

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I'll go with you to help initiate that new toy!